Turn the breeze into music!
Wind chimes make a beautiful audible statement each time the wind blows. Memories of an event or person. Welcome home, if it is a new home or you have been away and just got back.
Corinthian Bells® Windchimes
QMT Windchimes® has been manufacturing hand-tuned wind chimes in America for over 30 years. They manufacture their chimes in Manassas Park, Virginia and use raw material form American lumber and aluminum suppliers. Shopping for a Made in America gift?
Today, QMT is the premier manufacturer of fine hand-tuned windchimes. All of their products are proudly made in the USA, and they are committed to providing the best chimes on the market. They manufacture a variety of brands, ranging from their contemporary Corinthian Bells chimes to traditional Arias wood chimes. QMT continues to move forward with new sounds and designs, while maintaining the standards of excellence and innovation on which the company was built.
Woodstock Chimes are synonymous with serenity. These musical bells are the creation of Grammy-winning musician Garry Kvistad, a master percussionist committed to filling the world with beautiful music.
These precision-tuned top-quality chimes inspire, entertain and unite people of all ages and cultures. He draws inspiration from across the globe, creating Asian-inspired designs, Hawaiian tones, modern artistic marvels and classic favorites. Each windchime is a collection of bells precisely tuned to tickle your ears and lift your spirits. It’s like having a cheerful friend hanging around your patio. Woodstock Chimes is the brand that more people ask for by name and known as The World’s Favorite Windchime.™.
Woodstock Temple Bells
Inspired by ancient bells to work in harmony with with wind to create gentle soothing tones. Hang these beautiful bells in your home and garden to enjoy the comfort they provide.
Woodstock Chakra Chimes
- Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra. Its color is violet, and it is related to thought and self-knowledge. It is represented by Amethyst.
- Ajna: The Brow Chakra. Its color is indigo, and it is related to intuition and clarity. It is represented by Lapis Lazuli.
- Vishuddha: The Throat Chakra. Its color is turquoise, and it is related to sound and self-expression. It is represented by Turquoise.
- Anahata: The Heart Chakra. Its color is green, and it is related to love and compassion. It is represented by Aventurine.
- Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra. Its color is yellow, and it is related to growth and personal power. It is represented by Citrine.
- Svadhisthana: The Sacral Chakra. Its color is orange, and it is related to creativity and enthusiasm. It is represented by Carnelian.
- Muladhara: The Base Chakra. Its color is red, and it is related to physical identity and self-preservation. It is represented by Red Coral.
Woodstock Meditation Chimes