One of the hottest trends right now for decorating your space includes houseplants! Not only do they provide style and interest, but they purify the air and protect against chemicals and pollutants in your home. Also, indoor plants can reduce stress and boost your mood.
Choose from trendy favorites like fiddle leaf fig or classics like peace lilies. And if you have a bright spot in your home, the many varieties of succulents are fun to grow.
Many of our tropical plants are easy to care for. Our plant experts can help you with finding just the right plants to thrive in your space. In addition, see our blog “Shedding Some Light on Houseplants”!
Great Selection of Houseplants
Flowerland offers the biggest selection of indoor plants in West Michigan. And our indoor greenhouses provide a calm and beautiful place to shop for just the right plant. During the Winter months we all need some green!
Welcome to the houseplant craze! You will find fun, beauty, and satisfaction in having plants in your home. For instance, choose from:
- Table plants: Starting at 2” pots to use in terrariums, including many varieties to stand alone or combine to create a beautiful dish garden.
- Floor plants: From a tall ficus tree to a showy schefflera, floor plants can create interest and energy in your home.
- Cacti & Succulents: The varieties seem endless. With easy care and little watering, as long as you have sunlight your desert plants can thrive.
- Gift plants: Orchids, violets, anthurium, and other blooming plants make great gifts, or treat yourself!
- Pottery, plant stands and plant hangers: Accessorize your plants with many choices of pots in all sizes and colors. Use plant stands and plant hangers to position your plants in just the right place.
- Soils & solutions: Plant care and our plant experts can keep your plants healthy and beautiful.