Flowerland gives back.
At Flowerland, we are committed to supporting the local community where our team members and customers live, work, and enjoy time with family and friends.
We receive hundreds of donation requests each year and want to make the process as simple and effective as possible for everyone. To help streamline the process, we have established the following basic guidelines:
- Our philanthropic focus is on gardening, especially as it relates to healthy eating, spending time in nature, creating beautiful spaces, and learning about horticulture.
- Organizations requesting donations must be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Requests need to be made at least 60 days in advance of the event or project in question.
- Donations are limited to the Grand Rapids, MI area, with preference given to organizations in the more immediate geographical areas of our stores in Wyoming, Comstock Park, and Kentwood.
- We kindly ask for one donation request per organization per year.
Please understand that we will do our best to reply to all requests; however, if you do not hear back from us, please accept that we were unable to accommodate your request.
Thank you for considering Flowerland for your philanthropic needs. We are honored to support our community in any way we can.