Flowerland gives back.
At Flowerland we believe in supporting our local community, where our team members and customers live, work, and relax with family and friends.
We receive hundreds of Donation Requests each year, and want to make the process as simple and effective as possible for everyone. We have basic guidelines outlined below:
- OUR PHILANTHROPIC FOCUS is on gardening, especially as it relates to healthy eating, spending time in nature, creating beautiful spaces, and learning about horticulture.
- ORGANIZATIONS requesting donations must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- REQUESTS need to be made at least 60 days in advance of the event or project in question.
- DONATIONS are limited to the Grand Rapids, MI area, with preference given to organizations in the more immediate geographical areas of our stores in Wyoming, Comstock Park, and Kentwood.
- One donation request per organization per year, please.
Please understand we will give our best effort at replying to all requests; however, if you do not hear back from us, please accept that we were unable to accommodate your request.