Spring is the perfect time to plan your garden and a great time to consider adding some new perennials for 2023. New varieties that will add vibrant colors and textures to your outdoor sanctuary. Our carefully curated selection will help make your garden stand out from the rest.
Meet the Showstoppers: 2023's New Perennial Varieties
- Let’s start with Darkside of the Moon Astilbe. This one-of-a-kind selection features dark chocolate foliage and rosy purple flowers. It is perfect for adding contrast to your garden and can thrive in full sun to full shade.
- Next up is DRESSED UP™ Ball Gown Heuchera. It is a large and intensely ruffled plant with chartreuse yellow leaves and creamy white flowers. To be sure, this Heuchera is the perfect addition to shaded areas, adding both texture and color.
- Looking to attract pollinators? POQUITO™ Lavender Agastache is a compact, nectar-rich plant with eye-catching lavender-pink flowers. In addition, it blends well with various companion plants and is sure to invite honeybees, butterflies, and hummingbirds to your garden.
- Are you in need of a plant to brighten up pathways, edge borders, or spill from containers? Look no further than FEATHERED FRIENDS™ ‘Tropical Toucan’ Ajuga. This golden Ajuga features vibrant cobalt-blue flowers that are sure to catch the eye.
- Spring Beauty Pink Anemone is a spring-blooming windflower with vivid pink blossoms and white centers. It’s perfect for both mass planting or mixed borders and adding a pop of color to any garden.
- For a standout addition to your shaded border or woodland garden, try Lowlands Ruby Red Astilbe. This red Chinensis-type Astilbe features vivid cherry-red plumes and glossy, dark green foliage.
- If you’re looking for a small but eye-catching plant, try GRANITA® Raspberry® Delosperma. Without a doubt, its iridescent raspberry-pink blossoms and jade-green succulent foliage make it the perfect addition to rock gardens or pathways.
- Vivid Bright Lights Dianthus is a sweet-smelling plant with fuchsia-pink flowers that bloom from spring to fall. It’s ideal for mixed borders or planters and is sure to add both color and fragrance to your garden.
- Rose Tempo™ Geum is a compact plant with frilly rose-colored blossoms, perfect especially for planting near the front of perennial borders, along pathways, or in containers.
- Last but not least, Blushing Summer Valentine Hemerocallis is a medium-sized, reblooming daylily with warm shades of raspberry red and rosy peach flowers. It’s perfect for edging borders and walks or mass planting.
- And finally, we have Fashionista® Moulin Rouge Salvia, a hardy and carefree choice for sun-loving gardens. Not only will its large wands of bright bubblegum-pink flowers add a pop of color, they will also attract hummingbirds!
Whether you’re looking for plants to attract pollinators or add some color to your garden, these new perennials for 2023 have got you covered. Don’t miss out on the chance to be the first on your street to add one of these unique and exciting plants to your garden!